Google is not wrong here, cheminée is an accurate translation for all your words. If you want to be more precise, though, you can use. foyer. French Translation of “fireplace” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Over French translations of English words and phrases. Translation for 'fireplace' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
Need to translate "fireplace" to French? Here are 2 ways to say it. What is the French word for "fireplace mantle."? We always (wrongly) say "sur la cheminée" at our house (speaking of pics, or candles). Learn how to say fireplace in French and a lot of other related words. Visit our website and master French!.
Depending upon where you live, the building code, fire code, and life safety code appropriate for your occupancy (single family dwelling, multi-family, apartment.
- what does blue lace agate mean
- where is louis xiv buried treasure
- goku vs sasuke who would win
- how to clone list in c#
- how much does reupholstering a couch cost
- what is a subchapter k entity
- what is dell 8-in-1 media card reader
- nachhaltige lebensstile und soziale milieus where exploding
- how to fix a broken car horn